Repairing a Dooney and Burke Bag

I bought a Dooney and Bourke bag from eBay. The bag has scuff marks and some discoloration on it. Does Dooney and Bourke repair that type of damage? If not who does, if it can be done? Thanks.

By Cassandra from Selma, AL

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Find your nearest shoe repair place, they can usually repair/refurbish leather items. I had a leather coat that had a rip, and my shoe repair place fixed it for a song, it looks like new!

Answer

I have a Dooney and Bourke pocketbook with a bleach stain, where can I send it for repair?

By Sherald from New York, NY

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Where can I get a Dooney and Burke bag repaired?

mjuchn3

Answers:

Repairing a Dooney and Burke Bag

The name of the company is Dooney and Bourke. If you will go to the website dooney.com you will get information under "FAQ" at the bottom of the home page. This will tell you about their one year guarantee and then the repair procedure after one year. You may be entitled to a replacement. I hope this helps.

(01/10/2007)

By M Dearmon

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Repair ClothingMarch 13, 2011
Golf Bag with Pool Cues in it
Uses for an Old Golf Bag
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
Cleaning a Dooney and Bourke
Cleaning a Dooney and Bourke Purse
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 20, 2016 at 10:03:58 AM on 10.0.0.244 in 538 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.