Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Repairing a Dooney and Burke Bag

I bought a Dooney and Bourke bag from eBay. The bag has scuff marks and some discoloration on it. Does Dooney and Bourke repair that type of damage? If not who does, if it can be done? Thanks.

By Cassandra from Selma, AL

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Susan03/15/2011

Find your nearest shoe repair place, they can usually repair/refurbish leather items. I had a leather coat that had a rip, and my shoe repair place fixed it for a song, it looks like new!

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Repairing a Dooney and Bourke Bag

Where can I get a Dooney and Burke bag repaired?

mjuchn3

RE: Repairing a Dooney and Burke Bag

The name of the company is Dooney and Bourke. If you will go to the website dooney.com you will get information under "FAQ" at the bottom of the home page. This will tell you about their one year guarantee and then the repair procedure after one year. You may be entitled to a replacement. I hope this helps. (01/10/2007)

By M Dearmon

Archive: Repairing a Dooney and Burke Bag

I have a Dooney and Bourke pocketbook with a bleach stain, where can I send it for repair?

By Sherald from New York, NY