Product Review: Gunk: Liquid Wrench

Product: Gunk: Liquid Wrench

Manufacturer: Radiator Specialty Co.

This is a product you can use to loosen screws or other parts that have rusted or otherwise "frozen" together, so you can move or remove them. I usually use it on squeaky door hinges, but found another use for it this weekend. My house still has 50's windows that were increasingly difficulty to both open and close. I got this idea to spray Gunk on the aluminum slides at the sides of the windows, so gave it a try. I'm so glad I did. It worked like a charm and now I can open and close the windows with ease and without giving myself a hernia. I highly recommend it for household use. It also works great on locks that no longer turn.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

Not a single window in my home will open very far, so I will take your advice and ask my son to buy Gunk to spray on their metal side tracks. I'll bet it will be like a miracle for us. Thanks a million. God bless you. : )

If we find we have a real bad problem...rusty bolt or clamp, we prefer PB Blaster... It is sold in auto parts and I think even wal-mart has it. It seems to do the job well...good luck

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeMay 3, 2007
Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent
Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent Review
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
new shoes
Homemade Liquid Shoe Stretch