Removing Spray Adhesive From Hands

I have been using spray adhesive for some different crafts lately. I have noticed once it gets on your hands, it is stuck quite well. You can't use rubber gloves, because all you'd do is stick to your project.

Last week, I had been working on a project using spray adhesive. When I went to scrub my hands I couldn't get it off. I used Dawn dish detergent and a scrubby pad, but I still had quite a bit of residue. I found a bottle of lotion and liberally added it to my hands and rubbed it in for about a minute. I washed and rinsed my hands and the residue was gone. Finding this little remedy after battling to get it off made my project much more enjoyable.

By Gem from VA

Use a manageable amount of petroleum jelly to massage into your hands before using then wipe off the excess. Makes glue and paint on your hands much easier to clean off.

MINERAL OIL. Dissolves it immediately.

A true pro-tip! I had loads of adhesive on my wrist and wondered if my little Tisserand Sweet Dreams roller would work and it did!

OMG, thank you so much. I am helping my daughter with another school project and the spray adhesive wouldn't come off no matter how painfully raw I scrubbed my hands. No word of a lie, I used baking soda, SOS pads, Dawn, Makeup Remover. You name it nothing worked and my hands hated me. LOL I just came on to see what will work and saw your post. I am definitely going to try this! :)

Removing a bandaid and leaving behind some adhesive residue.
Removing Adhesive Residue on Skin
Crafts MiscellaneousMay 4, 2011
applying adhesive on a window
Removing Adhesive from Glass
Removing Adhesive from Plexiglass
Excess Adhesive on Floor Tiles
Removing Excess Adhesive From Floor Tiles
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle