Remedy for Hot Head

My head sweats, only my head (no odor). I had a hysterectomy 35 years ago, but have been having this problem for 10 years now. It's getting worse. I have taken a number of medications including the "naturals" at Vitamin Cottage. Can anyone suggest something?

By Janis S.

I am assuming you're going through menopause. Even though you've had a hysterectomy if you still have your ovaries you're going to go through menopause. You don't need to take a bunch of medications for it but rather exercise, eat healthily and if you smoke do your best to stop smoking and if you're overweight do your best to lose weight. It's also possible that all of the remedies you are trying are creating the problem. Have you tried just doing what women did long ago which is let nature take it's course? It also wouldn't hurt to have your doctor rule out any health problems if you haven't already done so.

I take evening primrose oil and black cohash (the main ingredient in those over the counter hot flash remedies.) I would ask the pharmacist to check and make sure they would interfere with any other meds you take.

A girl with a sweaty head.
Head Sweats a Lot
Health & Beauty AdviceMay 23, 2011
Smelly Hands
Remedy for Smelly Hands
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
Hot Tub
Cleaning a Hot Tub