Browsing: Triple "A" Surgery (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm) Advice

Triple "A" Surgery (abdominal aortic aneurysm)

I had aorta surgery last March. I spent 15 days in Baptist Hospital. I came out with bowel and kidney trouble. I also lost the lower half of my right lung and had a huge hernia just below the breast bone.

Now I have another aneurysm just below the one that was fixed. Has anyone else had these kinds of problems after their surgery?

By John from Knoxville, AR

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

Personally, I think you need to be asking the surgeons and a few doctors why you came out with bowel and kidney problems! And what's up with losing part of a lung, is that because of the hernia near the breast bone? I am confused why part of your lung is gone :-(

No, John, I can't say that I have. Just surviving a triple A is quite a feat, according to my surgeon/doctor friends. One thing I can do for you though is add you to my prayer family and offer up my pain and health problems for you, so that you might accrue the grace of a complete healing. When I found out about the concept of 'offering it up'. I was so relieved--finally I had something useful to do with the pain and illness and often times 'bedfastness' (I'm not too sure that's an actual word, but let's just say between you and me that it is, OK?) besides make me feel useless and like a burden. Maybe you could start offering up too?

Just a thought, but it sure made a difference in how I handled all of my own health problems, and the emotional ones that they either caused outright or added to already existing ones. Anyway, know that you will be in my prayers either as part of my prayer family or alone. Please know that despite your problems, Jesus does love you... Take care and may His peace be with you. E

Smiling man in hospital bed surrounded by 3 doctors
Triple "A" Surgery (Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm) Advice
Health & Beauty AdviceNovember 17, 2009
Someone with a bellyache holding onto the stomach.
Homemade Laxatives
Dog After Surgery
Feeding a Dog After Surgery
Comcast Xfinity Truck
Comcast Xfinity Triple Play Reviews
Zucchini Bread Recipes
Zucchini Bread Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 23, 2016 at 3:03:09 AM on 10.0.1.143 in 462 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.