Candle Wax on a Wood Table

I spilled candle wax on my new wood kitchen table, please help.

Penny from PA

Gentle and slow is the key here. You will need an iron and a brown paper bag. Place the bag on the wax and then touch the hot iron to bag and the bag to the wax. The heat from the iron will heat up the wax and it will absorb into the bag. Do not let the iron lay on the bag, be super careful Continue checking and moving bag around. Basically, you are ironing up the wax. If a mark or stain emains. look back in the previous posts, I think I saw sometthing recently about how to get a mark off wood. Good luck, Kelly

I had gotten red wax on a beige carpet and the way I got it out was to take a piece of brown paper bag and place it over the wax then use a iron set to low/med and then iron on top of the bag. You should see the wax from the candle start to bleed threw the bag when this happens change to a clean piece of brown paper. Continue this until all the wax has been removed. Hope this helps.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureNovember 26, 2006
Wood Deck
Removing Candle Wax from a Wood Deck
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Cup Stain on Wood
Removing Cup Rings from Wood Furniture
Cleaning Candle Wax from Upholstery