Tree Sap on Laminate Flooring

How can I remove tree sap from my Laminate flooring? We have this huge tree in our front yard and every spring and summer, we get all this tree sap all over our porch and then it gets tracked in on my laminate flooring. I have tried everything I know of to remove it. Even soaking it in Goo-Gone will not remove it. I am afraid it has ruined my floor. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
Jenny from Hazard, KY

Charcoal lighter fluid takes it off !! Just be careful of course when using because of the obvious. But put it on a clean terry cloth, it should come up.

Good Luck !

My husband recently got sap on his shirt and I washed it thinking that it would just come out and I forgot about it and put it in the dryer afterward and when I was putting clothes away I noticed that it didn't come out and so I read online that pine sol would take it out and after letting it sit awhile and scrubbing a little it came out!

Laminate Flooring
Cleaning Tree Sap From Laminate Flooring
Home and Garden Cleaning FloorsJune 3, 2007
Paint can, tray, brushes and supplies.
Painting Laminate Flooring
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Sap spot and cleaning supplies.
Removing Tree Sap on Microfiber
🎉
🎄