Shopping for Armour Corned Beef

I am trying to find out when Armour corn beef in the cans is coming back on the shelves in grocery stores.

By Patricia

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Why don't you email the manufacturer.

Here's the contact link for Armour. It's best to ask them if they even make the product anymore and, if so, what stores in your area carry it. You might even be able to buy in online through them:

http://www.armo  _us_contact.html

HI! I found a can of Libby's corned beef at walmart the other day, opened it to fix & it had a funny smell & appearance so I threw it away & contacted the co. They were very apologetic & sent me a coupon for a free can. I looked again for the Libby's corned beef @ walmart, publix & ingles this week & nobody had it? I don't know what is going on with this product! Does anybody else know?( I like Libby's best). Honestly!

Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 17, 2011
Corned Beef Salad
Corned Beef Salad Recipes
Platter of corned beef and cabbage.
Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipes
Canned Corned Beef
Recipes Using Canned Corned Beef
Homemade Corned Beef
Homemade Corned Beef Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 2:34:37 PM on 10.0.2.254 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.