Corned Beef with Potato Recipe
Turn a can of corned beef into a full breakfast meal with the addition of onion, potato, and eggs. This page contains a corned beef with potato recipe.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
It's a healthy morning breakfast for your family, easy to prepare, and thrifty to your pocket.
Prep Time: 3 mins.
Cook Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 15 mins.
- 1 can (215 grams) corned beef
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 2 potato
- 1 tsp salt
- Cut the potato in a 1/2 inch small strips.
- Saute' garlic in oil, until its golden brown.
- Add the potato, and saute' for 2 mins.
- Add the can of corned beef and mix it very well. Add salt.
- Scramble the 2 eggs before you pour in the frying pan. Saute' for 3 mins.
- And now you are ready for your healthy yummy breakfast! You can served it with rice or bread.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.