Reuse Baby Wipes Used For Quick Clean Ups

I keep baby wipes in the car for quick clean ups and hand sanitizing. Baby wipes can be washed and used for other uses later on. After about four washings the fibers tend to break down, but they are still usable. I use mine for stabilizer for sewing, make-up remover cloths, etc. You could even turn them into fabric softener cloths by first wetting the cloth and applying some hair conditioner to the cloth. Allow to dry and use. By the way, hair conditioner can also be used to take make-up off. I grabbed some one time and used it without meaning to and realized it worked!

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

I use cheap hair conditioner on my legs when shaving, makes them so soft!

Baby Wipes
Saving Money on Baby Wipes
Better Living Frugal Living TipsAugust 24, 2010
Rubber cleaning glove giving a thumbs up.
Homemade Cleaning Wipes
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes