Making a Shirt and Tie Gift Pocket
Perfect wrapping idea for your favorite man. This is a guide about making a shirt and tie gift pocket
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This shirt case is perfect for a handkerchief or necktie. Write a message on a small label or card and place inside the case.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 8 1/2x11 inch lightweight cardstock
- patterned paper
- craft knife
- finished size: 4x10 3/8 inches
- Make a pocket from lightweight cardstock.
- Snip the upper edge of pocket at the front center, 1 inch long. Then fold to make a collar.
- Using a pencil, draw a necktie shape from patterned paper. Cut it out.
- For added dimension, trace the top part of the necktie; trim and glue on top of that.
- Glue the necktie to the case and then glue the collar.
Note: You can adapt the design to create a shirt bag. You can also use various types of paper such as scrapbooking paper or wrapping paper.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VARead 3 Comments
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:26:22 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us