Determining the Value of Antique Furniture

I have a 1847 Davenport desk. How do I find out what it is worth?

By Tom from UK

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I can't help you but I can say one thing. Do not take it to an antique store and ask for it's worth. I think they'd give you a low ball price hoping they could buy it from you and sell at a large profit. I'd start by checking places like ebay to see if others have similar items to sell and see what they're asking. Just a thought.

Consumer Advice Collectibles AntiquesJanuary 7, 2010
Antique wood three drawer table and upholstered side chair.
Cleaning Antique Wood Furniture
Antique Chair
Repairing Antique Upholstered Furniture
A table filled with antique nicknacks.
Starting an Antique Business
Antique Table
Finding the Value for Your Antique Furniture
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 12:33:20 PM on 10.0.2.188 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.