Finding the Value of an Encyclopedia Set

I have a full 8 book set of Waverley encyclopedias. I don't know if they are worth any money. They are over at least 50 years old. They are still in good condition. How do I determine their value in order to sell them? What are my other options? donation? etc. Thank you for any advice.

By Robert from Scotland

What do the encyclopedias look like? My Father bought me a set around that time frame. The set I had was destroyed by water damage. I was wishing that I still had them to put in a curio with other collectibles. They would be a reminder of the sacrifice made. We were a low income family. How much would you sell them for If the set is like the one I had.

The inquiry is about the 1959 Funk and Wagnalls set.

Stack of very old encyclopedias.
Finding the Value of Old Encyclopedia Sets
Consumer Advice Collectibles BooksApril 11, 2011
Volumes in crate.
Finding the Value of Richards Topical Encyclopedias
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Stack of encyclopedias.
Finding the Value of Chamber's Encyclopedias
Encyclopedia Britannica Encyclopedias
Finding the Value of Encyclopedia Britannica Encyclopedias
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 3:32:55 AM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.