Vacuum Spiders With Wet Dry Vac

After cleaning up my garage with the wet-dry vacuum we keep out there, I came in the house to find SPIDERS! We'd had a hatching in a little-used room which included webs, tiny spiders and some eggs. I didn't want to mess up my HEPA filter vacuum, so decided to bring in the wet-dry vacuum to do the job.

The nice thing about it was that I could suck all the spidery stuff up, put a (recyclable) plastic shopping bag over the container, dump everything in and quickly tie it/tape it off. Into the garbage and the job was done! No mess, no spiders, no more!

Source: Just my idea!

By Stephanie from Bandon, OR

Home and Garden Pest Control SpidersNovember 28, 2007
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Spider Hanging on web Outside
Getting Rid Of Spiders Outside House
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum
🎉
🎄