Alex (American Shorthair/Splotched Tabby Mix)

Alex is 1 year old and an American ShortHair/Splotched Tabby Mix. Copper (our dog) was barking in the new barn. My brother when in to find out what it was. My mom went in as my brother went behind the bales, and low and behold, a kitten walked out! He was wild and was hissing and spitting along with still being too young to leave his mother so we put him back.

About two months later, Copper and my brother (again) were playing. My brother threw the ball into the long grass and Copper came out with the kitten in his mouth! Copper would never hurt a kitty and he was fine. Alex was taken in and fed. He became an official member of the family after a trip to the vet to be neutered. He is now my baby!

He likes play with pom-poms, attack Kitten, play with Copper, attack feet/hands, etc. . . kitten stuff. He's my little love.

By Rachel from Gore Bay, ON

What a delightful arrival story! Dear sweet Copper was determined that you have that kitten. May you all have many long and happy years together.

That was cute, Copper finding the kitty and then bringing it to you. Glad to hear they are friends. Alex has adorable coloring.

Photos Pets CatsOctober 28, 2009
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
American Girl Doll With White Hat, Braids and Sweater
Saving Money on an American Girl Doll
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos