America Publishing Envelope Stuffing

I sent $40.00 for envelope stuffing material and got back nothing but a "Secret Home Employment Guide". The offer was supposed to be money back guaranteed. Ha ha! HUGE SCAM! Don't answer newspaper ads from America Publishing, New Haven, CT. Trust me.

By deerasha from Smithville, OK

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

Write or call the CT. attorney general's office. Send them copies of all your info. You can do this by email I think. They will take care of it if they can. It is their job! We do not have to put up with these kinds of scams.

http://www.ct.gov/ag/site/default.asp

Best Answer

The consumer advocates on your local TV stations can warn others even if they can't do anything about it. Most TV stations do have a legal analyst who can advise you.

Best Answer

I found out years ago, that if some company or person asks for money for a service that you are performing for them then find something else that makes sense.

NEVER EVER pay in order to get work. It's always a scam.

How did you pay the $40.? If you, by chance paid with a major credit card, I'd call the credit card company and contest it. They will credit your account. I don't know why the Federal Government don't crack down on these. It's not that they don't know it because they have been around for years.

I'd take all the paperwork for this SCAM to my local postmaster since they used the US Mail to complete their fraud, they might do something about it. Sorry you lost money though. In these days and times, none of us who are trying so hard to make ends meet should have to put up with this sort of crookery. That's what our government is supposed to be taking care of and it's what we're paying them to do too. The crooks are getting by on just small technicalities, and someone needs to go after them big time. Just my opinion.

Pookarina

Are they still doing that? I got involved in a similar scam during the 70s.

Comment

Sepia tint image of a stack of white envelopes
Making Money by Stuffing Envelopes at Home
Budget & Finance Making Money Work From HomeJuly 26, 2010
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stove Top Stuffing
Recipes Using Stove Top Stuffing
Delicious Stuffing
Tips for Making Delicious Stuffing
Sealed Envelope
Opening a Sealed Envelope
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 26, 2016 at 10:08:31 PM on 10.0.2.197 in 816 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.