Spring Flowers

No tip, just sharing Spring in Moorpark, CA. And prayers to everyone in the flood zones. May God comfort you.

GG Vi

Flowers700x801.gif

Beautiful flowers and a beautiful sentiment. What are the pink morning glory-like flowers growing up on a pole? I've never seen those before.

OMG your flowers are so beautiful, I'm looking out my window at 10 inches of new-fallen snow and I am so jealous! Thanks for posting for those of us who can't wait to see something green again in our yards!

how beautiful..it makes my heart lighter just knowing that our Spring time will be here soon...thanks soooo much for sharing the pictures....:))))))))

The top left pink flowers is a close up of the peach tree blossoms.

The picture underneath that is a Pink Jasmine Vine.

The dwarf peach tree is the right bottom picture.

The yellow flowers are euryops daisy.The purple iris my sister called "Table Iris" we don't know their real name.

The Red/orange flower, I have no clue the name. Anyone else know please share here. Thanks and glad you are enjoying our So. Ca. Spring. Here is one more. It is Clivia. GG Vi

The mystery flower looks like it grows from a succulent that we have in our yard. If you could post a photo of the plant, I might be able to help find the name.

Beautiful, and thanks for sharing. I grow plumeria. I have one with an inflo on it so flowers are not far behind. I'll post some pictures when the time comes. My pink jasmine is going crazy like yours. Mine is right across the pathway from my spa. So I get a real treat when I soak, the fragrance is wonderful! Happy Easter, Happy Spring!

Thank You so much for the pictures of the beautiful flower's! Spring has not started here yet we have snow so those beautiful picture's helped allot in the fact that we know spring will soon be here. Thank You again, Darlene

This warms my heart, all my thoughts & prayers to the ones that have to leave their homes behind due to the weather. As of 2 days ago we still had frost in the morning, I am excited about starting my garden, I'm in WA state, coming from Florida several months ago and itching to get my hands dirty!!

Thanks a million for sharing those beautiful pictures

with all of us and getting us in the mood for spring.

I know that I am anxiously awaiting for it to arrive here in my part of the country.It's just around the corner I know, but it can't get here quick enough for me......

Thanks again.

Teresa/Va.

What BEAUTIFUL flowers! It's so nice to see some color. We're just now getting into spring here, but it's still in the 40's and everything is still very bare & winter-beaten. Just seeing all these lovely colors gives me hope of what's to come soon! Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Absolutely Gorgeous! God bless you for sharing a bit of your "heaven" with us.

Photos GardenMarch 21, 2008
Spring floral wall bucket using artificial flowers.
Homemade Spring Decorations
Woman Spring Cleaning Outside With Pressure Washer
Spring Cleaning (Outside Your House)
Dried Wreath With Crocus Flower
Homemade Spring Wreaths
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers, A bouquet of fresh cut roses for Valentine's Day
Selecting Valentine's Day Flowers
🎉
🎄