Budget Mineral Makeup Store

Does anyone know of a budget mineral makeup store online for e.g. sheer miracle, bare essentials, or other items that are just as good.

Sandy from Woodside, NY

Try www.mineralbasics.com. She makes her own but it's as good or (IMO) better than the "big name" mineral makeups. She also has some good lotions, soaps, etc., all homemade and all-natural. HTH!

Laura in TN

On ebay many sellers offer small jars of the product. I bought a few to try them out and didn't spend as much as the special offer.

I went to that online "store" and tried to order something. I filled out checkout 5 or 6 times and couldn't get through. Has anyone else tried? Maybe I did something wrong.

You can answer me at pamob38 (at) wmconnect (dot) com

I order from skin-1. Free shipping on all their products. I'm not sure how to spell their web address. Number is 888-877-5461.

I've ordered samples from http://www.Aromaleigh.com, and their prices on regular sizes are good.

I have tried probably a dozen of the Bare Escentuals "knock-offs" and not met my expectations. They were alll too powdery and drying & not creamy and glowing like BE. The glow from the foundation goes away & is replaced by a different glow when the mineral veil is applied. That glow is what diffuses the light from the fine lines & zits & stuff so your face looks like porceline.

People say Bismut is bad,but it is not the chloride it is the oxychloride and happens to be the main ingredient in Proactive Acne Solution. I sleep in it & never looked better. My husband thought I had Botox or something expensive done & she showed me a better way for me to use the concealer the way my eyes are. it does not leave it shiny and oily looking and if you r skin gets dry, spray with skin REV-ER Upper or a knock off that is good and refreshing.

So I FINALLY found Minerals By Design. The girl is really sweet, but doesn't have the foundation, concealer and veil listed in store. It is offered in literature after buying Bare Escentuals starter kits,which are very cheap & high quality.

The brushes are worth the whole kit and she gives ample amounts---4-8 X's most and in her Minerals By Design, she gived full 30gr jars of foundation, veil and corrector in sifters which is more than be gives and about 15 grams of eye and or cheek color which would be like 30-40 jars of BE eye color that costs $14/ea. She gives that free and shipping is VERY reasonable. ypu can see some of her stuff on

http://ebaystor  mineralsbydesign

and then ask about the other line. She doesn't have a site yet just eBay, but has the cheapest prices I have seen. Even on BE: 2 PUMP DISPENSING POWDER/MINERAL BRUSHES FILLED WITH BE MINERALS FoR UNDER $50, but I bought the a lot cheaper with her liner. you can't tell the difference side-by-side! Surely she will list her own too soon since it is the closest to BE I have EVER seen! at least I know where to get it and everyone i meet does too! I have earned $50 in 2 months,althouh I spent $500 this xmas from her directly and probably got over $1000 in minerals & tools/accessories and "make your own kits" in several things. My kids had a blast with ther first order and they will love the xmas one even better! she is globear07 and email is globear69ATaol. She also gives free stuff and cash credit for referring people to her. She has been coming out with new products almost weekly and says she plans a whole face careline.Already has more than just the basic ol' mineral stuff and brushes are cheap and VERY high quality.

I am a repeat buyer for sure. She will save a sample of your mixture of foundation if you need to mix colors & mix it for you, will customize the SPF if you need more and can copy regular makeup into minerals. She has coycats of a lot of BE and the foundation color names stay the same to keep confusion down when changing over. That helped me A LOT. I have used BE for 3 years and never will again, unless it is free! LOL! but true! I was going to put a PIC from her store, but she may not appreciate that, although i could never see her mad!

I have just opened an online store.My mineral makeup is high quality and I have good prices also. Anything under $25.00 ships free. I will also include samples of my other colors with each shipment. Visit my site today and see for yourself.I also have my makeup in a salon, if you happen to be in the area.

www.freespiritbeauty.com

info

@

freespiritbeauty.com

email separated to fool those robots.

look forward to hearing from some of you .

Lori

I really enjoy Cory Cosmetics for my oily 32 year old skin. Samples are only .35 a piece at corycosmetics.com. The finish is totally matte. You can add shine if you want it, unlike BE which is just shiny. I also adore her blush and shadow selections.

Mineral Basics and Aromaleigh gave less coverage for me and I also had more oily breakthrough. I did LOVE Mineral Basics Dusky Dawn blush, though. I would buy shadows and blushes from those stores again.

I order Mineralogie Mineral makeup online from www.MineralMakeupSource.com and have been very pleased with what I got. It's high quality stuff so its not dirt cheap but I'll go back again and again. They sell samples at a VERY reasonable price.

I came across www.everydayminerals.com and it is over 50% less than the big boys and works great! It doesn't have the Bizmuth ingredient either. I got a 9 piece starter kit on Ebay (cheaper than their website) for $19.95. Foundation, Concealer, Finishing Powder, Bronzer, 2 Multi-Purpose colors and 3 brushes. My skin looks flawless!

Does anyone know how you can become an owner of one of these online make up stores?

I use www.southernmagnoliaminerals.com. Barb has an ebay store too. I am happy with the quality and consistency. She has a lot of stuff to give you shimmer. Amy in IL

I found a great website for vegan make-up, but they do sell some mineral make-up, it's www.fyrinnae.com. Their eye shadow colors are intense, and I love their make-up.

I use www.beautyfromtheearth.com. She has wonderful prices and excellent customer service.

I HAVE BEEN USING PRODUCTS FROM SOUTHERN MAGNOLIA MINERALS FOR A WHILE NOW, AND FIND THEM AS GOOD AS THE NATIONAL BRANDS. I GAVE SOME TO A FRIEND THAT USED THE NATIONAL BRAND, AND HAD USED ALL OF HER MINERAL VEIL. SHE LIKED MINE AS WELL AS WHAT SHE HAD USED BEFORE.

THANK YOU,

JO

E.L.F. Eyes Lips Face This site sells almost all of their mineral makeups for $1 each.

Try CiaoBellaNaturals.com! They have great prices and pure makeup - no fillers or bismuth. The coupon code WELCOME will save you 10% off your entire first order.