Getting Ammonia Out of Dishwasher Rinse Cup

I mistakenly put ammonia in my dishwasher rinse cup instead of vinegar. How can I get it out? Is it dangerous?

By sohoma from KY

After running a cycle with ammonia, run a short cycle with just water. This is important to make sure you get out all of the ammonia before you start using chlorinated dishwasher products (ammonia and bleach make for a very dangerous gas)

First of all, I doubt that it's dangerous. But if you want to remove it, I would use a baster and suck it out with that or perhaps an eye dropper. Hope this helps.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesMarch 26, 2011
Dishwasher full of dishes.
Homemade Rinse Agent Recipes
Replacing a Dishwasher
Replacing a Dishwasher
Dishwasher full of dishes.
Saving Money on Rinse Agent
Open dishwasher.
Cleaning Dishwasher Rinse Agent Dispenser
🎄
🍂