Growing an Easter Lily Indoors

I received an Easter lily as a present. I have looked for information on how to care for it indoors, but I keep seeing that after some time they have to be planted outside. I currently don't have any space to plant outside. How can I keep the Easter lily alive and well while keeping it inside in a pot?

Thanks

By Isaura from Charleston, WV

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

One important note-- these are highly poisonous to cats (not sure about dogs). Many people don't know that so I thought I'd pass it along. Here's a link on lily care:

http://www.theg  /easterlily.html

My easter lily was given to me as a present. I live in an apartment how can I keep my easter lily alive indoors

Easter Lilies
Caring for Potted Easter Lilies
Home and Garden Gardening BulbsApril 9, 2010
Closeup of lily-of-the-valley flowers against green of leaves and blue sky.
Growing Lily-of-the-Valley
Alstroemeria Flowers
Growing Alstroemeria
Droopy Peace Lily
Droopy Peace Lily
White Rain Lily
Growing Rain Lily (Fairy Lily)
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 2:18:34 PM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.