Cleaning a Hamilton Coffee Maker

How do I clean my stained Hamilton Beach coffee maker?

Gene from Lake Wales, FL

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I use the tablets for cleaning dentures and it works great. I use ten tablets in a 12 cup machine and start the machine as if I was making a pot of coffee. After the water runs through, lert it set for app. 15 - 20 minutes and then dump the water out and rinse.

Never thought about denture tabs but that like it is an awful lot to use. You can use just a bit of vinegar and do the same thing.

After a lot of research and trying everything everyone has said -- I finally tried a MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER and it works! And easier than any other method suggested.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJuly 23, 2007
cup of coffee
Homemade Coffee Pods
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
Using Reusable Kuerig Pods
Using Reusable Kuerig Pods
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 21, 2016 at 4:07:24 PM on 10.0.2.232 in 648 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.