Cleaning a Hamilton Coffee Maker

How do I clean my stained Hamilton Beach coffee maker?

Gene from Lake Wales, FL

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I use the tablets for cleaning dentures and it works great. I use ten tablets in a 12 cup machine and start the machine as if I was making a pot of coffee. After the water runs through, lert it set for app. 15 - 20 minutes and then dump the water out and rinse.

Never thought about denture tabs but that like it is an awful lot to use. You can use just a bit of vinegar and do the same thing.

After a lot of research and trying everything everyone has said -- I finally tried a MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER and it works! And easier than any other method suggested.

Answer

Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesJuly 23, 2007
cup of coffee
Homemade Coffee Pods
cup of coffee
Making Coffee Without a Coffee Maker
Using Reusable Kuerig Pods
Using Reusable Kuerig Pods
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 27, 2016 at 12:04:24 PM on 10.0.0.239 in 547 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.