Instructions for Love and Money Looms

I am looking for instructions for the Love and Money loom.

By Diane

Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I googled Love & Money Looms, here is one url

http://www.loveandmoneylooms.net/

Answer

I am looking for instructions for the "Love and Money" looms.

By Freidak

Instructions for Love and Money Looms

This is the home page of the manufacturer of the looms. You can order instructions here. johnalanenterprises.com (07/10/2009)

By Fortunately

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I recently purchased a set of Love and Money Looms at a yard sale but they came with no directions. I searched the web but the links that I did find are no longer there. I was hoping someone could tell me a website or have the directions. I have already tried Ebay. Any help would be appreciated.

Michelle from Tennessee

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

If this is the type of loom like a Knifty Knitter, round loom, then you can find all kinds of help by doing a yahoo search using the name Isela Phelps. There are a lot of yahoo groups as well. One is a class that is awesome, it's called LoomClass. Search for board knitting, loom knitting, knifty knitter, things like that. There are a ton of blogs out there with a lot of helpful info. Hope this is what you were looking for. Susan (05/05/2008)

By tribegal

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

There is a set of booklets on ebay right now. Here is the item # 250244575072 Good Luck. (05/07/2008)

By Lisa

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

Here is a group that you can join on yahoo:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/handlooms/

(05/07/2008)

By meluvchris418

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

I had to look up what a "love & money loom" was. Never heard it called that before, however I do have a round one and the instructions. I don't know if this would help you if your looms are square, but I would be glad to make a copy and send it to you. I have had mine for probably better than 25 yrs, lost instructions due to moving but I went to Micheal's and they were giving a class on this type loom and they made a copy of instructions FREE of charge, I was thrilled. Let me know if you are interested. I can scan and send them via email if you so choose.

Elaine, in Michigan (05/08/2008)

By myantoo

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

I have an original book "Instructions For Love & Money Looms" Dinner set. It is from 1979 - by John Alan, if you are still looking for instructions. (05/15/2008)

By fhxnut

Instructions For Love And Money Looms

If you go to loveandmoneylooms.net, you'll find what you are looking for. (01/18/2009)

By John Alan

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Product FinderNovember 27, 2009
Round Looms
Making a Hat on a Round Loom
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
Finding Knifty Knitter Patterns
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 5:34:02 PM on 10.0.2.44 in 959 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.