Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Instructions for Love and Money Looms

I am looking for instructions for the Love and Money loom.

By Diane

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Jean [6]12/07/2009

I googled Love & Money Looms, here is one url

http://www.loveandmoneylooms.net/

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Instructions For Love And Money Looms

I recently purchased a set of Love and Money Looms at a yard sale but they came with no directions. I searched the web but the links that I did find are no longer there. I was hoping someone could tell me a website or have the directions. I have already tried Ebay. Any help would be appreciated.

Michelle from Tennessee

RE: Instructions For Love And Money Looms

If this is the type of loom like a Knifty Knitter, round loom, then you can find all kinds of help by doing a yahoo search using the name Isela Phelps. There are a lot of yahoo groups as well. One is a class that is awesome, it's called LoomClass. Search for board knitting, loom knitting, knifty knitter, things like that. There are a ton of blogs out there with a lot of helpful info. Hope this is what you were looking for. Susan (05/05/2008)

By tribegal

There is a set of booklets on ebay right now. Here is the item # 250244575072 Good Luck. (05/07/2008)

By Lisa

Here is a group that you can join on yahoo:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/handlooms/

(05/07/2008)

By meluvchris418

I had to look up what a "love & money loom" was. Never heard it called that before, however I do have a round one and the instructions. I don't know if this would help you if your looms are square, but I would be glad to make a copy and send it to you. I have had mine for probably better than 25 yrs, lost instructions due to moving but I went to Micheal's and they were giving a class on this type loom and they made a copy of instructions FREE of charge, I was thrilled. Let me know if you are interested. I can scan and send them via email if you so choose.

Elaine, in Michigan (05/08/2008)

By myantoo

I have an original book "Instructions For Love & Money Looms" Dinner set. It is from 1979 - by John Alan, if you are still looking for instructions. (05/15/2008)

By fhxnut

If you go to loveandmoneylooms.net, you'll find what you are looking for. (01/18/2009)

By John Alan

Archive: Instructions for Love and Money Looms

I am looking for instructions for the "Love and Money" looms.

By Freidak

RE: Instructions for Love and Money Looms

This is the home page of the manufacturer of the looms. You can order instructions here. johnalanenterprises.com (07/10/2009)

By Fortunately