Use Perfume Pages for Sachet

My daughter has tons of fashion magazines with those glossy high-end perfume samples. Besides their obvious use, a quick, one-use product try, she found that saving them in baggies until ready to give them a whirl helps them last indefinitely.

I like to put them in dresser drawers, shelves and the under bed storage boxes my bed linens and comforters are in. They're also great for keeping that mustiness away from out-of-season clothing bins and in holiday decoration storage containers.

By Candy from Hollywood, FL

Tuck several magazine perfume samples throughout numerous pages of old book to remove musty smell. doesn't matter if different fragrances. Works great!

I agree with you on using these samples. I tuck them in my underwear drawers, p.j.'s, gowns, etc. to give them a sweet smell. They are also sent in some of my mail advertisements. I appreciate these freebies.

April 21, 2010 Flag

What to do with perfume pages in magazines? I recently got a few free subscriptions to magazines and I noticed that there are a lot of perfume ads where you open up the flap and can smell it.

Before recycling the magazine, take the scents out that you like and place them in clothing drawers for a nice scent! I also do this with those perfume swab-papers you get that you can rub on your wrist. :)

By freya1970 from Halifax, NS

Answers:

Use Perfume Pages for Sachet

Thanks for sharing this! What a great reminder because I used to do this and have fallen in the past couple of years from this habit. Back to doing it now :-) (11/30/2009)

By Deeli

Use Perfume Pages for Sachet

I agree with you this is a great idea. This keeps mine and my husband's underwear smelling good.
Glad the magazine ads pass them on. (12/09/2009)

By mary1922

Perfume Sample Bottles
Using Perfume Samples
Better Living Frugal Living TipsApril 21, 2010
Old Perfume Bottle
Uses for Old Perfume Bottles
Woman applying perfume to wrist.
Using Perfume
Perfume Bottles
Shelf Life of Perfume
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
🎉
🎄