Finding a Discontinued Fuller Brush Product

Does anyone know where I can get the Fuller Brush denture brush #384? I tried the online catalog, but it states they no longer carry this item. I'm not sure if I can trust independents merchants that advertise Fuller brush products online.

By GrandmaCindy from Klickitat, WA

I tried looking on ebay, but no luck there, sorry :( I did see it online at the Fuller site. Extremely unique looking brush!

Look at the Trioblanc Ergonomic Denture Brush on the Nextag comparison shopping site. It is unique looking as well, and sells for $9.99 at a store there.

I have exhausted all avenues looking for this brush for my mother. I will show her the Trioblanc Ergonomic and see if she likes it. I like it and with her arthritis it should work really well. Thank you for trying. Have a great day!

I am a Stanley/Fuller sales representative. The denture brush is still available. I recently ordered one. If Fuller does not have it then Stanley does. The website is Click on find a representative and it will show you who in your area can order one for you OR you can order it yourself directly from the website but you will pay a little more in shipping. Good luck!

I just checked the web site for you and the dental plate brush was out of stock as of 8-19-09 but is anticipated to be back in stock in early September.

ebay You can even do a "saved search" on ebay and they will email you whenever your needed item is put on auction.

ebay is the best place to find "hard to find" items; and usually the price is way cheaper

Consumer Advice Product FinderAugust 23, 2009
Wooden hairbrush on a black background.
Cleaning Hairbrushes
Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Finding Discontinued Graham & Brown Wallpaper
Cleaning Hair from a Brush
Removing Hair from Brushes
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet