Four Bean Casserole
- 1 can pork and beans (16 oz.), undrained
- 1 can pinto beans (15 oz.), rinsed and drained
- 1 can kidney beans (16 oz.), rinsed and drained
- 1 can French style green beans, (14 oz.), drained
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
Combine all ingredients in an ungreased 2 qt. casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until heated through and bubbly.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 5:41:47 PM on 10.0.1.193 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us