Bleach Stains on Upholstered Couch

Clorox bleach was splashed on the fabric on my couch. Is there anything I can use to get the original color back on my couch?

By Vicki

I learned something very useful a while back. I am an artist and there are permanent artist pens, markers, that come in hundreds of colors. Go to your local art supply store and take a cloth sample with you; match the colors and go to it!

I second Yoder's advice. Bleach takes the color out of things, so there is no way on earth you can "remove the stain" as it is not a stain. All you can do is try to recolor the fabric to match. See if you can find permanent markers that might match the color and pattern.

I third Yoder's suggestion ;-) I've done it for clothing that had some small bleach spatters and worked like a charm ;-)

Home and Garden Repair Furniture SofasJune 2, 2010
Upholstered arm chair.
Cleaning Upholstered Furniture
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Yellow Bleach Stains in a Plastic Bathtub
Two girls putting on nail polish on a couch.
Removing Nail Polish Stains From a Couch