Cleaning an Off White Couch

I spilt coffee on my couch, also it has become quite dirty as it's in off white color. The cover does not come off, so what's the best way to clean my couch?

Nahid from Seattle, WA

Answers

Hi, I used oxy clean in a steamcleaner with hot water and pre spray stains. Then after you get stains out, use Downy whitener. Its a fabric softener, but if you put it in a small bucket and wipe it over the entire couch like you are painting with the wet rag. Don't miss any area becuse it will show : ).

I hope this works for you like it did for me!

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureFebruary 20, 2007
Sharpie Marker on Leather Couch
Cleaning Permanent (Sharpie) Marker from Leather Furniture
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Woman with White Hair
Caring for White Hair
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 7:32:37 PM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.