Scenery (Big Sur, CA)

These are photos that I took on a recent trip to Big Sur in California. I was totally amazed at the beautiful trees and wildlife that we were able to observe on our trip to this gorgeous place.

By One.of.a.kind

June 26, 2012 Flag

I went on a road trip with my husband and his parents up the coast of California. In a guidebook we had picked up, we saw a picture of a hidden cove that looked like paradise. We were determined to find it. After a long search, we finally found it. Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park!

It was so worth the time. A twenty minute hike through thousands of redwood trees from the entrance of the state park lead to this beautiful waterfall. The water was a shade of blue I had never seen before. It was like we were in a movie!

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 3 Comments
Golden Gate Bridge
California Travel Photos
Photos SceneryJuly 16, 2010
California Wildflowers
California Wildflower Photos
Whistler Peak
British Columbia Frugal Travel Guide
Colorado
Colorado Frugal Travel Information and Photos
Jamaica Beach
Jamaica Travel Tips - Frugal Travel Guide
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 3:56:16 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.