Toby (Dachshund)

Toby is my 10 year old Dachshund. I purchased Toby as a 3 month old puppy from a local pet store. He likes to stand on his head and scratch his nose. He loves walks, begging for food from my dinner plate, and sleeping on my lap. He also likes to sleep with me and bury himself between the comforter and the blanket. He used to sleep with my mom when she was living. In fact, one morning I went to get mom up and there he was with his head on one pillow and my mom was on the other pillow. Wish I had a photo - it was so cute.

Toby almost died in March 2010. He was diagnosed as a diabetic and takes the same insulin my mother took. His glucose is under control now, but he doesn't like his twice daily shots and growls at me every time he sees a needle in my hand. (He never bites me - just growls.) The second photo was of Toby right after he was diagnosed. You can see in his face how ill he was.

By Linda

Toby (Dachshund)

Bless Toby's sweet little Heart! It is truly a Blessing that you are able to help him live his life to the fullest in spite of his illness.

Bless you!

Pets Pet PagesMarch 28, 2011
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mix
Dachshund and Schnauzer Mixed Breed Information and Photos
Dachshund/Pomeranian
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
Photo of a Mini Dachshund by the water.
Dachshund Breed Information and Photos
🎄
🍂