Bobby (Brown Tabby)

Bobby is a 7 1/2 year old brown Tabby. My granddaughter brought him to me when he was 16 months old. I had 2 kitties that had past away, 7 weeks apart, 3 years before Bobby came! My granddaughter got him from her great grandmother's neighbor who was moving and couldn't take him with her!

My granddaughter called me and told me she had the perfect cat for me and did I want him? She knew I had said "no more" since my 2 kitties had passed on! Well, I told her to bring him over, but wouldn't promise to keep him! I have never turned down a cat and have had several dropped off here including the 2 that passed! Yes, I couldn't turn him away!

So, after hiding for a while, Bobby jumped up on my chest and looked into my face. He looked as if he was smiling at me and there he laid! Here he is today! He likes to play with a fishing pole toy and a windup furry mouse, bats around shiny aluminum cat balls, and hides under the blanket and tries to get me.

Bobby plays in a tunnel that I bought him for Christmas. He has a very tall and heavy cat tree that he loves to run up and down and sit at the top looking around! Nothing more to say, except I'm glad I kept him and I love him. He is great company!

By Andrea K.

Bobby (Brown Tabby)

Bobby (Brown Tabby)

Bobby is very cute. He kind of looks like a Maine Coon, but I could be wrong. I have a Maine Coon, and her name is Zoe, she is my sweet gentle giant. I also have a toy Daschund. I love my animals, and my life would be boring without them.

Bobby isn't just handsome. He is beautiful and has the most precious face. I love the last photo of him lying down with his little hands held close to his chest as that's the way our Sir Catty-Kit lies when he's wanting his belly rub. There really isn't another animal in the world like a cat to hold and cuddle with. They are just the most perfect companions.

My dogs were always my playmates and buddies, but my cats are my real companions.

Thank you so much for sharing Bobby with us. We wish you many, many happy years together.

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

I could never have said "no" to that adorable face.

Please give him a kiss for me.

Awww. How adorable Bobby is. We have our Lilly who loves to lay the same way, waiting for some lovin'. Have a wonderful long and happy life with your precious fur-baby.

Photos Pets CatsApril 20, 2011
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Bobby Pins
Storing Bobby Pins
A plate of cooked brown rice.
Cooking Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree