Uses for Velcro

I love sticky back velcro. I have velcro'd a large clip on top of my rolltop desk to put outgoing correspondence into, velcro'd a scratch pad to the visor of my car, and my personal favorite, a velcro dot keeps my lip balm right where it needs to be on the nightstand-stuck on the lamp so I can find it in the dark and it won't roll off! What else have people velcro'd?

By Linda

We velcro'd the tv remote to the side of the tv.

I used alot of Velcro in the trailer when we wanted new drapes- we took the old ones off & Velcro'd new ones to the plastic sliding tracks in place of the old ones in our pop-up camper.

The new plastic parts were going to be a problem to replace :)

I use Velcro on my car keys! It really works. I have velcro on my nightstand and have my keys stuck on them. That way I remember were they are.

I use the sticky backed velcro to velcro the freezer door shut. Sometimes the kids slam the fridge door so hard that the freezer door comes open and things start to defrost.

I also velcro the pen and wiper to the dry erase board.

My daughter loves to draw and color in the van so I had to velcro a cup to the side of the van for her crayons.

I have an assisted living for Alzhiemer's patients and we have cabinets that all have to stay locked so I velcro keys to each lock under the cabinet so that my employees can easily open the cabinets when needed and my residents can't find the keys.

I can't sew a zipper to save my life so when we at-home reappolhstered the sofas we used velcro on the back. It's professional looking and wicked easy to remove and toss in the washer.

Has anyone heard of displaying collector plates to the wall with the industrial strength Velcro? I am going to try it, first with an old plate that I don't mind seeing broken.

I use velcro to hold wireless security devices like motion detectors and duress buttons to their intended location until time to change the batteries. Lots easier than trying to unscrew something while standing on a ladder or under a desk in the dim light.

I velcro down my telephones, glass vase, and anything that I don't want to fall over. Great if you have kids.

Also, I used on totebags or inside handbags that have pockets but NO zipper. Any other ideas anyone?

\

Anjeena

WE USE VELCRO ON OUR KINDERGARTEN TABLES TO POST NUMBER FOR STUDENT TABLES. WE MADE NUMBERS ON AN ELLISON DIE CUT MACHINE, MOUNTED THEM ON A PIECE OF CONSTRUCTION PAPER; LAMINATED AND PUT VELCRO ON THE BACK; THE NUMBERS CAN BE CHANGED WEEKLY.

Lettuce in the grocery story is held together with a long velcro strip. This is handy for wrapping the cords that would otherwise tangle under the computer desk. We used them to fasten outdoor Christmas lights to railings and a tree last winter. I use them to fasten my pant leg while bike riding so I don't get grease on my jeans.

Woman Separating a Velcro Strip
Uses for Velcro
Organizing TipsOctober 23, 2004
metal burner covers
Uses for Burner Covers
Uses for Juicer Pulp
Uses for Juicer Pulp
black Velcro being pulled apart
Cleaning Velcro
Blue velcro in a strip.
Repairing Velcro
🎄