Cinnamon Pancake Mix

• 3 cups all-flour
  • 2 Tbsp. sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. baking powder
  • 4 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1 1/4 teaspoons salt

Combine all ingredients and put in a quart container, shake down if necessary. Store in a cool, dry place up to 6 months.

Decorate and attach the following written on a gift card:

Cinnamon Pancake Mix Directions

In a medium bowl, combine 3/4 cup milk, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of oil with a wire whisk. Add 1-1/3 cups pancake mix and stir just until moist, and still a bit lumpy . Cook on lightly greased griddle or in a waffle iron. Makes about a dozen medium pancakes.

Shared By IMAQT1962 from ILLINOIS

Thanks to Leslie for permission to print!

This recipe is incredibly wonderful! if you substitute spenda it also makes great sugar free pancakes (my husband is a diabetic). I made about 30 jars for family and coworkers. My husbands coworkers loved the mixes so much that I received multiple offers to make more mixes for cash payment! now, I make up a huge batch when I make pancakes for Sunday breakfast and split the mix up, so that we keep some mix for a quick breakfast & half for my husbands co-workers. I have this special recipe permanently filed and am forever thankful to whoever posted it.

Stack of Pancakes in Syrup
Homemade Pancake Mix Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Convenience MixesOctober 18, 2006
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Ground Cinnamon
Sugar Free Cinnamon and Sugar Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Oatmeal Pancakes
Oatmeal Pancake Mix Recipes