Eliminating Diaper Pail Odor

Instead of having a stinky diaper pail in my son's room, I use plastic grocery bags stuffed into empty 12 pack soda "fridge packs" and slide the whole thing under the changing table. I hang the bags by the handles off of the Diaper Depot. I use one bag for three or four wet diapers, but for stinky diapers, I just toss them in and tie the bag off. They get thrown out with the daily trash. I am reusing the grocery bags and the cardboard containers and I don't have to worry about stinky diapers. You can get creative and cover the boxes with leftover wrapping paper if you want.

By Angelica from Birmingham, AL

When you have a diaper with solid waste in it, shake off the solid material into the toilet (if possible) and flush. This eliminates much odor.

Used Diaper
Reducing Disposible Diaper Pail Odors
Parenting Baby AdviceJune 21, 2010
Baby with Diaper Rash Getting Changed
Diaper Rash Remedies
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
Odor Eliminator
Odor Eliminator Product Reviews
🎉
🎄