Cranberry Lip Gloss
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- 10 fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of petroleum jelly (for shine)
- Mix all ingredients together and heat in the microwave until it begins to boil (usually 1-2 minutes).
- Stir well, mash the berries, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Strain the mixture to remove pieces of cranberry.
- Remove and allow it to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container. (Yields 1/2 ounce)
By Ellen Brown
Note: Some recipes are not suitable for sensitive skin. Each person is different, so test on the inside arm or wrist for any possible allergic reactions before using these recipes.
March 3, 20130 found this helpful
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 4, 2016 at 6:09:54 PM on 10.0.1.36 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us