Dip Your Fork Into Salad Dressing

Dip your fork into your salad dressing or dip, instead of dunking your food or pouring your dressing over for food. Your tongue will still get the flavor you're wanting, not tons of it, neither will your hips. Plus, you'll not have to purchase the salad dressings as often, so you'll be saving on your food bill.

By Terri from NV

Now this is one really good idea.It's so simple, I wish I had thought of it, but OH, what a cool trick! Thank You for posting it!

Oh, and how many salads have I actually put way too much dressing on and ruined and couldn't even finish because of over coating over the years! Definitely thanks for this tip!

I love to ask for salad dressing on the side when in restaurants, and they usually put it into a small dish alongside the salad. When you let them put the dressing on the salad, they pump it on by the quart! One note for home salad dressings, check your expiration dates.

Yeah I know that one!

Italian Salad Dressing on Green Background
Saving Money on Salad Dressing
Food and Recipes Food Tips Healthy EatingDecember 17, 2008
Potato Salad Dressing
Potato Salad Dressing Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
🎉
🎄