Chinese Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe

I am looking for a recipe for Chinese Chicken. It's a casserole type dish with rice (not noodles), water chestnuts, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and of course chicken which is cooked and cut up and I think it also contains cream of chicken soup. I lost all my recipes when my hard drive crashed. Ugh!

By Kathy from Sylvania, OH

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Chicken and Rice Casserole
Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes International ChineseJune 20, 2010
Scoop of brown rice. Freezing brown rice.
Freezing Brown Rice
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
Chicken and Rice Soup
Chicken and Rice Soup Recipes
Bok choy growing in a field.
Growing Chinese Cabbage
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:40:52 AM on 10.0.0.82 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.