Laminated "Textured Stone" Flooring

Would laminated "textured stone" flooring reveal streaks after cleaning? I'm interested in buying this pattern for my kitchen, dining and utility room and would hate to have it installed and then learn it streaks. I know that people have posted that some brands of hardwood floor show prints and streaks. I need to know about the textured stone type, if anyone has info on this kind.

Lorelei

Nope, just don't use wax on laminate or vinyl of any kind, we did and now very time we mop our floors or water gets on them they have white spots for about 2 hours! Bad looking when company is coming!

The texturing might trap dirt in the depressions.

If you use white vinegar and HOT watery it won't streak. :)

It shouldn't streak after cleaning, provided you follow the manufacturer's instructions to a tee. Check into how to clean the flooring before you buy and you shouldn't be disappointed! You might also ask a sales rep about which products are best to use, and whether there are any natural (for example, Borax) products you can substitute for chemical cleaners. Another tip: in my experience, all purpose cleaners of any kind clean lots of things, but none of them well.

I had the textured laminate that looks like tile but it did not have a raised texture. I kept it streak free by wiping it up with vinegar and water. Vinegar and water is a good cleaner and leaves it virtually streak free.

I have a large kitchen and two bathrooms, and all of them have laminated "textured stone" flooring. I sweep them all daily, vacuum them thoroughly twice a week with the floor brush attachment, and then use a steam mop, which dries very quickly.

Just about any brand of steam mop will do fine, I spent $60 for mine a couple of years ago, and figure it has paid for itself with the savings in the cost of floor cleaning chemical solutions. It literally does clean up anything, including what my puppy did to that poor kitchen floor shortly after I first got it (yuck!) A real bonus is there is no chemical sticky residue in case you missed a spot when rinsing.

Get one that takes plain tap water instead of distilled water, to save yourself the cost of buying distilled water, or the hassle of distilling water yourself. If you have a lot of flooring to contend with, consider buying an extra mophead cover or two. They wash up well in the washer and can be dried in the dryer, just don't use fabric softener with them as that destroys the effectiveness of the microfiber. And when you're done using the mop, set the mop into an old baking pan or tray to avoid water spots on the floor.

Cleaning Tile Floors, Textured blue floor tile.
Cleaning Textured Flooring
Home and Garden Home Improvement FlooringJuly 11, 2008
Paint can, tray, brushes and supplies.
Painting Laminate Flooring
Cork Flooring
Installing Cork Flooring
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Cleaning Linoleum Floors
🎉
🎄