Love Bug Diaper Cake

This is my second diaper cake, a "Love Bug" cake. I made it for a friend at work. I used; 56 rolled up diapers, receiving blankets, baby rattles and such, washcloths, a love bug to top it off and lots of curling ribbon for color. She loves it.

I made my very first one for my first grandchild's shower. it was such a big hit, I decided to sell them. This was my first order. I have already got 3 others to do. They really sell themselves. I get laid off sometimes quite a bit so this a is a perfect way for me to make extra money on the side.

By Tmmy from Herrin

Very cute. I'm sure it costs a lot for the supplies to make one, about how much does it cost to make one and how much profit can a person make on one cake?

Very nice. Good luck selling them!

Love it. Is there any way to show how you do the first step and a few others for us impaired crafters?

Does anyone know how to advertise that you make diaper cakes? How do you know how much to sell them for also?

Baby Shower Diaper Cake
Making a Diaper Cake
Crafts Party CenterpiecesMay 11, 2009
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
A beach towel wedding cake.
Making a Towel Wedding Cake
Nightmare Before Christmas Diaper Cake
Making a Nightmare Before Christmas Diaper Cake
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail
🎉
🎄