Non-Toxic Grout Cleaner

Can someone recommend non toxic cleaner for grout for ceramic floor tiles. Grout is discolored from daily traffic.

Sharon from Ontario, Canada

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I use straight vinegar - the cheapest you can find. I do one area at a time. I pour the vinegar into the grout, leave it a short time, scrub with a brush then wash that area. Go onto the next area. It bought the grout back to it's original. When completely finished give another good wash and most of the vinegar smell will disappear quickly. It is a bit of work but worth it in the end and no toxic chemicals in your home.

Cheers Heather

I recolored mine, it was cheaper and easier. lucindap1 AT aol.com

Answer

Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceOctober 8, 2008
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Ceramic Tile Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 24, 2016 at 6:22:30 PM on 10.0.2.249 in 981 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.