Juicy (Tabby Cat)

Juicy is a 2 year old mixed breed. Someone left her in my yard as a small kitten 2 years ago. Juicy will chase anything that moves and loves to run and jump into my piles of newly raked leaves.

I guess I am a sucker for lonely animals and many people know this so someone is always "dropping" something off in my yard. If I cannot keep the animal then I find a suitable home. I especially love cats and have several "strays" living and some that have gone to Kitten heaven.

Juicy is very loving but loves to be outdoors! She has been to the vet so we have no fear of new arrivals. Our yard is fenced and she seems to know that is where she belongs but she always spends the night indoors.

Animals are a gift from God and that is why most all baby animals are so cute! Always report anyone that you see abusing one of God's creatures and you will be blessed for it.

By Betty

Juicy is beautiful and Bless you for being a sucker! ;-)

Gor-ge-ous cat! What a beauty! Thank you so much for giving her a good home. You are my kind of person! God bless you!

Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 21, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Clover the Tabby Cat
Tabby Cat Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos