StainsCleaning

Amodex For Removing Ink Stains

Everyone is always complaining about ink stains - Here's a brand I had never heard of, but which comes highly recommended Amodex. I saw it in the Zappo's digest - it's a newsletter that goes along with the Zappo's shoe site - solving all sorts of problems with shoes and leather - check it out!

By Pamphyila from LA

I've been using Amodex Ink & Stain Remover for years and swear by it, especially on ink. I first heard about on Oprah and she was right. This is THE BEST ink remover on the planet! Works like a charm on everything even silk and computer screens to remove Sharpie. Don't waste your time on the other junk - and stay away from alcohol, hairspray and WD 40 which only set the stain

Where can I buy Amodex?