Mailing Envelope from Cereal Box

Use cardboard cereal boxes to make shipping envelopes. Deconstruct the box so it lays flat. Take off the small end on the right side or tape it down. Tape down the flaps on the top and bottom of the front of the cereal box. Cut a small slit on the top and bottom flap of the back of the box. Then cut that section out. This makes the outside flap. It'll be the last thing you tape down to seal the envelope. Tape the top and bottom flaps down like you did on the other side of the box. Also tape down the middle flaps. Fold over the flap you just created at the end to form a crease, but don't tape down. Fold cereal box in half. Tape the sides together to form your envelope. Then stuff your goodies inside. Fold over the creased edge and tape shut. Add shipping label and mail.

Source: Newgreenmama.com

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

Hmm, interesting idea, sounds a bit complicated to me, but then I'm not a visual thinker. I always failed that part of those online IQ tests.

I really really want to try this! I need a visual though. I will take this post and go step by step to try it. We ship daily and this may very well be a lifesaver for us! Thanks!

uses for cereal boxes
Uses for Cereal Boxes and Packaging
Better Living Frugal Living TipsJanuary 26, 2011
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
Cereal Box Guitar
Making a Cereal Box Guitar
frog hat
Making Paper Hats From Cereal Boxes
🎉
🎄