Odoban Reviews

Category Cleaning
Screenshot of Odoban's website.
Odoban is sold as a cleaner, disinfectant, deodorizer, and sanitizer. This is a guide about Odoban reviews.

I use "OdoBan" in my final rinse. It makes towels, (and all my laundry) smell fresh wonderful. For stubborn musty odors in clothing, I turn off the washer, and let the final rinse soak for thirty minutes or so.

It is inexpensive ($10 for a full gallon jug plus a 24 oz refillable spray bottle). It has too many uses to mention. It is not a masking agent. It eliminates all odors and kills 99.99% of germs. With six dogs, I wouldn't be without it.

By Erika from Tallahassee, FL

My 3 year old son got sick and vomited all over our brand new shag carpet. I mean brand new, 3 days old. So I tried and tried to get the smell out; the stain was not a problem, just the smell. I tried everything; baking soda, hot water with a little bleach, carpet cleaning, tide, lysol, everything. I googled for days trying to find anyone who had an idea. Nothing worked.

Then my mother in law was at Sam's, the wholesale store, and bought me a product called "Odoban". One hour later, the smell was gone, two days later, still gone, then a week. Now 3 months later, smell still gone! I swear this stuff works, it got vomit out of my carpet, and that smell is hard to get out. It also kills 99.9% of germs at the same time, and it doesn't mask the odor, it really kills it!

Source: Odoban rocks!

By Sarah from Louisville, KY

Is it safe to use OdoBan in the kitchen and on tables that you eat off of?

By Patricia from Fort Knox, KY

Where can OdoBan be used?

On walls, tables, floors, chairs, countertops, bathroom fixtures, sinks, shelves, racks, upholstery, drapes, carpets, bedding, shower curtains and mattresses.

How to Use OdoBan?

Directions for use - For the concentrated product, see "Use-Solution Preparation Chart" for dilutions per gallon of water. It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Good luck.

Absolutely! I'd be lost without odo-ban, ny the way. If you get a nasty cooking smell like fish,wet a paper towel good with Odo-Ban and wave it around the room,and hold it in front of the air conditioning vents, blowing into the room

It will neutralize pure kitten poop when poured on full strength,and it is the only thing to use in your washer to wash an incontinent person's clothes and bed linens.Knocks the smell of pee right out, for good.

OdoBan is such a good product and I've used it for years. As long as you prepare it like it says, it is safe to use on most anything. When you clean house with it, it leaves such a fresh,clean smell and it really does deodorize . I put it in a spray bottle (diluted) and freshen my rooms by spraying it on my curtains and furniture.

Anonymous

Personally I wouldn't use it on food surfaces without thoroughly washing that surface afterward.

http://images.p  y%20To%20Use.pdf

Where can I buy Odoban?

By guera from Hobbs, NM

Answer Was this helpful? 1

Answers

I have seen it at Ingle's and Walmart. In the cleaning solutions aisle.

They sell it at the Home Depot.

Will it help with the litter odor in the house?

By Terri G.