Using OdoBan?

Is it safe to use OdoBan in the kitchen and on tables that you eat off of?

By Patricia L Varroll from Fort Knox, KY

Where can OdoBan be used?
On walls, tables, floors, chairs, countertops, bathroom fixtures, sinks, shelves, racks, upholstery, drapes, carpets, bedding, shower curtains and mattresses.

How to Use OdoBan?
Directions for use - For the concentrated product, see "Use-Solution Preparation Chart" for dilutions per gallon of water. It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Good luck.

Absolutely! I'd be lost without odo-ban, ny the way. If you get a nasty cooking smell like fish,wet a paper towel good with Odo-Ban and wave it around the room,and hold it in front of the air conditioning vents, blowing into the room

It will neutralize pure kitten poop when poured on full strength,and it is the only thing to use in your washer to wash an incontinent person's clothes and bed linens.Knocks the smell of pee right out, for good.

OdoBan is such a good product and I've used it for years. As long as you prepare it like it says, it is safe to use on most anything. When you clean house with it, it leaves such a fresh,clean smell and it really does deodorize . I put it in a spray bottle (diluted) and freshen my rooms by spraying it on my curtains and furniture.

Personally I wouldn't use it on food surfaces without thoroughly washing that surface afterward.

images.pcmac.org/.../OdoBan%20Ready%20To%20Use.pdf

Consumer Advice General AdviceJanuary 13, 2010
📓
🎃
🎂
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf99380619.tip.html