Cheese Tortellini Salad

I first had this salad at a small party that a friend was giving and I couldn't stop eating it! Its so simple and so cool and refreshing, especially with the summer coming.

• 4 16oz bags of Seviroli Cheese Tortellini (I like using the multi-colored kind)
  • 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
  • 1 brick of Mozzerella Cheese cubed
  • 1 Large Green Pepper
  • 1 Large Red Pepper (Not hot)
  • 1 Medium Onion Chopped thick
  • 16 oz of Wishbone House Italian Dressing

Boil the Cheese Tortellini ala dente'. (If they are done all the way they get mooshy when mixing) Rinse with cold water and let cool. In a large bowl, take dressing and put enough to cover the bowl. Add vegetables and cheese. Mix well. Add cooled Tortellini. Mix well. Put in refrigerator for 1 hour or more. Enjoy!

By Noreen - Dunmore, PA

Hi! I just copied and pasted this recipe. It really sounded good. I had just recently purchased a bag of tri-color cheese tortellini, so I went and checked to see the wt. of it. It was only 8.8 ozs. Wow, this salad must make alot if I need almost 56 more ozs. Maybe I can find it in a larger quantity bag. I can't wait to try it, though. Thanks for submitting!

Tortellini Salad
Tortellini Salad Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Salads PastaJune 6, 2007
Chef Salad
Chef Salad Recipes
Cottage Cheese Salad
Cottage Cheese Salad Recipes
Ricotta cheese on fig leaves on white plate, with cheese knife.
Freezing Ricotta Cheese
Tortellini Soup
Tortellini Soup Recipes