How to Get Rid of Moles?

How do you get rid of a mole?

By Roz from IA

Moth balls. Lots of moth balls where ever they have their tunnels. They are cheap and easy.

If you find a sure way to get rid of moles, please, let me know. I tried at my mom's house, chewing gum, garden hose water down their tunnels, to flood them out, and now I have moles where I live. I understand that moles are after insects, so in a way, moles are a good thing. But moles destroy lawns, as I've so many times stomped on the lawn to put it back, wondering what the neighbors thought I was doing outside, when I was trying to push the lawn back down into the soil. Jumping up and down on the lawn at my age, and what did the neighbors think I was doing?

Right now, we have a mole or moles (voles,) that has gone around the perimeter of our garden for the past couple of years, but not destroyed our garden. I just know that the moles/voles--eat pests. So I'm thinking that when the pests are gone, the moles/voles will leave, but I'm not sure yet.

Moth balls will only make them go away for awhile just to come back again. Moth balls are not really very good for the environment either. I think traps are the most effective. My son had problems with them until he got a Jack Russell dog. The dog got everyone of them!

Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
Home and Garden Pest Control Moles and GophersDecember 5, 2009
Mole coming out of a mole hole.
Organic Mole Repellents
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
Poison ivy growing up a tree trunk.
Getting Rid of Poison Ivy Plants
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
🎉
🎄