Cleaner Dulled the Shine on Stainless Steel Appliances

A harsh cleaner was used on some stainless steel appliances. It looks like it stripped away the surface. I am not sure if it was a clearcoat of some type. Please help! How can I restore the luster and shine to the front of the appliances?

Thanks.

By Kim from Sacramento, CA

Answers

My mother splashed Drano on her stainless steel coffee maker and it has left a terrible stain. I don't think that this can be polished off. What was the harsh cleaner that was used on your appliances? That might make a difference. If you find out how to bring back the shine to your appliances, perhaps I could do the same for the coffeemaker.

Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances
Cleaning Stainless Steel Appliances
Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesSeptember 13, 2010
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Removing Water Marks from Stainless Steel Dishwasher Front
Stainless Steel Dishwasher
Converting Appliances to Stainless Steel
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 1:47:59 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.