Scrappy (Aussie/Border Collie Mix)

Scrappy is a 2.5 year old Aussie/Border Collie mix. I found him on the streets, hungry and skinny. I opened my car door to start my car to cool it down because it was the first part of July and it was hot. As soon as I did, he jumped in on my lap and looked up at me with those beautiful amber almond eyes. It was then I knew he was gonna be mine to keep!

He loves to play catch, go for walks to the park and he enjoys sniffing out his toys! He is a very smart loving dog and I just enjoy him so much! He is my best friend and I had just lost my cat after a long illness after having him for 15 years and I believe the angels up above sent me my scrappy dog to heal my broken heart and that he sure did do!

By Hope

Oh that face! He's so soulful. I love him! Thank you for rescuing him and giving him your heart. I agree with you. He was definitely sent to heal your broken heart. God bless you both.

He's beautiful. He looks very comfortable on that sofa. Probably owns the house too as my Eddie does.

What a sweetie! How Blessed you are that Scrappy adopted you. ;-)

That dog is gorgeous & well taken care of look at shiny & clean coat. This doggie picked right parents for himself, lol, Cookie

We had an Aussie for 17 years. He was an awesome dog with a fantastic sense of humour! You are so lucky to have found each other!

An Australian Shepherd with cross bred Border Collie puppies.
Border Collie/Australian Shepherd Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsJuly 30, 2010
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
Fabric Pumpkin Ornament
Scrappy Fabric Pumpkin Ornaments
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄