Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Crocheting Small Puffy Scrubbers

Pin It

I already know how to crochet scrubbers out of the netting so please do not send me patterns or suggestions from websites. My question is, does anyone have the pattern for the small, puffy ones? Mine are made by crocheting 2 round ones and slip stitching them together. They are flat.

I am including a picture of the small puffy ones. As you can, see, the one side has about 3 rows. The other side (aqua) you cannot make out the rows. It also seems like it's stitched together, then turned inside out. They also have netting stuffed inside to make it fat. I would love to have the unique pattern for these. The lady that makes them does not want to share it with me. Thanks!

By Donna from Millbury, OH

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By LITTLE SUZY [93]03/31/2011

Thank you everyone. I do have the pattern now and am making them. Now I can do both kinds and have my friends pick which they like the best. I'm so excited!! This website is the most wonderful thing ever. Thanks again to all that answered me and helped me out.

By Julia [136]03/30/2011

I had to make one to find out how to end up
with what looks like the photo. I believe it's a crocheted circle, then the outer edge is gathered up the same as you'd do if making fabric yo-yo's.

Before tying it off, add the "filling" of additional netting.

Try it and see if it works for you.

Pookarina

By sherri03/30/2011

I was looking for the same thing and found it at www.knitwits-heaven.com/pat.htm

By Carol [1]03/30/2011

http://www.maggiescrochet.com/free- ... lon-pot-scrubber-pattern-p-1092.html
It looks like you have to buy it, but it is free if you just go through the sign-in and then download it. It looks exactly the same to me.

By Karen03/29/2011

NYLON NET CROCHETED SCRATCHER PAD
Cut nylon into 1½ to 2 inch strips, the longer the better. Work in ends as best as possible. Use a size J/K crochet hook.
Ch 5, form loop by sl st in first ch. Ch 3, 13 dc around, attach to top of ch 3. Ch 3, 2 dc in each dc around (26), sl st to top of ch 3. DC in each dc around. Attach
Decreasing inch 3, dc next 2 dc tog around (13). Attach. SL in every other dc until hole is small enough to end off.

By Sharon [9]03/29/2011

We got some larger one at a farmers market. I have seen these and love them but would like to know what kind of thread or yarn is used in them and where to get it.

By Marjorie C. Woodworth [82]03/28/2011

She didn't want to give you the pattern because she probably had to buy it from a website.

It looks very easy to make. Try crocheting two of them, then take your crochet hook and slip stitch the two sides together. Leave a small opening and stuff in some netting, then close off.

By LITTLE SUZY [93]03/28/2011

Sorry they put the wrong picture on here. This is the correct one.
<b>Editor's Note</b>: Photo has been fixed, sorry for the mix-up.

RE: Crocheting Small Puffy Scrubbers