Crocheting Small Puffy Scrubbers

I already know how to crochet scrubbers out of the netting so please do not send me patterns or suggestions from websites. My question is, does anyone have the pattern for the small, puffy ones? Mine are made by crocheting 2 round ones and slip stitching them together. They are flat.

I am including a picture of the small puffy ones. As you can, see, the one side has about 3 rows. The other side (aqua) you cannot make out the rows. It also seems like it's stitched together, then turned inside out. They also have netting stuffed inside to make it fat. I would love to have the unique pattern for these. The lady that makes them does not want to share it with me. Thanks!

By Donna from Millbury, OH

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Sorry they put the wrong picture on here. This is the correct one.

<b>Editor's Note</b>: Photo has been fixed, sorry for the mix-up.

She didn't want to give you the pattern because she probably had to buy it from a website.

It looks very easy to make. Try crocheting two of them, then take your crochet hook and slip stitch the two sides together. Leave a small opening and stuff in some netting, then close off.

We got some larger one at a farmers market. I have seen these and love them but would like to know what kind of thread or yarn is used in them and where to get it.

NYLON NET CROCHETED SCRATCHER PAD

Cut nylon into 1½ to 2 inch strips, the longer the better. Work in ends as best as possible. Use a size J/K crochet hook.

Ch 5, form loop by sl st in first ch. Ch 3, 13 dc around, attach to top of ch 3. Ch 3, 2 dc in each dc around (26), sl st to top of ch 3. DC in each dc around. Attach

Decreasing inch 3, dc next 2 dc tog around (13). Attach. SL in every other dc until hole is small enough to end off.

http://www.maggiescrochet.com/free- ... lon-pot-scrubber-pattern-p-1092.html

It looks like you have to buy it, but it is free if you just go through the sign-in and then download it. It looks exactly the same to me.

I was looking for the same thing and found it at www.knitwits-heaven.com/pat.htm

I had to make one to find out how to end up

with what looks like the photo. I believe it's a crocheted circle, then the outer edge is gathered up the same as you'd do if making fabric yo-yo's.

Before tying it off, add the "filling" of additional netting.

Try it and see if it works for you.

Pookarina

Thank you everyone. I do have the pattern now and am making them. Now I can do both kinds and have my friends pick which they like the best. I'm so excited!! This website is the most wonderful thing ever. Thanks again to all that answered me and helped me out.

Answer

Crafts CrochetMarch 28, 2011
Homemade Jelly (Puffy Paint) Accessories
Girl with puffy hair.
Styling Puffy Hair
Woman with puffy eyes using eye drops.
Remedies for Puffy Eyes
Crocheting a Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 12, 2016 at 8:16:29 PM on 10.0.0.145 in 507 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.