Dryer Sheet in Waste Basket to Keep it Fresh

In my area, we have to throw food and regular trash in the same trash bag. I use a store brand dryer sheet (they are much less expensive), in the bottom of the kitchen trash basket, it really keeps the basket smelling fresh. I use half a sheet in our smaller, bathroom waste basket, that keeps the entire bathroom smelling sweet.

By junk02915 from Riverside, RI

I also use discarded baby wipes. I discovered by accident that they will freshen the bathroom waste can for several hours. I use them to wash my eyes during allergy season. They have the same no tears formula as baby shampoo and a very pleasant scent.

That's another great tip...thank you!!

Box of Bounce dryer sheets.
Alternate Uses for Dryer Sheets
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsSeptember 16, 2010
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Dryer Sheets
Are Dryer Sheets Safe for Birds?
pink waste basket
Decorating a Waste Basket